NZWebPro Standard Website Package includes:
Initial discussion with the client regarding their web design, layout and marketing strategy.
Text must be supplied by the client, which we will proof, edit and format as necessary.
All photo images must be supplied by the client on cd or as actual photographs. It is best if you supply us with a CD of any photographs you would like to include on your site (up to 2 per page) as long as they are of a high resolution so that we can do them justice when we optimise them. If you can only supply the actual prints, we will scan them and return them to you as soon as possible. Scanning your photo's may incur an extra cost.
We can produce custom graphics, such as logo's or illustrations, as required by the client.
Overall look of site (branding)
Includes customised graphics (logo, illustration, headers, etc.). NZWebPro will develop an appropriate look for the site in consultation with clients.
Navigation, integration of content and linking
The structure of the website will be discussed with the client as per our Website Planning Worksheet or a similar method which we all agree on.
Installation, Maintenance and Site publicity
- Installation of webpages on the client's web hosting service.
- Updates and changes to existing webpages for six months
- Site publicity to at least a dozen major Web search engines, such as Google, Yahoo, AltaVista, InfoSeek, WebCrawler, Lycos, HotBot, etc.
- Email response link on each webpage to any e-mail address the client designates.
- Feedback or guest book form (Basic CGI program included. Includes up to 20 fields. Extra charges may be incurred if the client's web hosting service does not use a standard operating system.
Please contact us for more information and to get the ball rolling on your website.